Monday, 16 November 2015

IBPS Specialist Officer syllabus 2015 CWE-V

ibps Specialist  Officer Recently IBPS Specialist Officer Notification Released and Online Registration starts from 23.11.2015 .  this page Indicates Specially for Syllabus & Exam pattern Details. please be found below in table
Exam Mode : Computerized Online Exam
Law Officer- Scale I & II & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
Sr.no Name of the Tests No. of
Questions
Maximum
Marks
1 Reasoning 50 50
2 English Language 50 25
3 General Awareness with special  reference to Banking Industry 50 50
4 Professional Knowledge 50 75
200 200
Time Duration :  120  Minutes
IT Officer Scales I & II, Agriculture Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I, Marketing  Officer Scale I, Chartered Accountants Scale-II & Manager Credit / Finance Executive Scale-II
Sr.no Name of the Tests No. of
Questions
Maximum
Marks
1 Reasoning 50 50
2 English Language 50 25
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50
4 Professional Knowledge 50 75
200 200
Time Duration :  120  Minutes
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty For Wrong Answers : 
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a  wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that  question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no  answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment