Dear Friends ! Punjab National Bank issued Recruitment Notification for 53 Specialist Officers jobs . for more details Educational and All Eligibility find Below
Dates to remember :
OPENING DATE FOR ON-LI REGISTRATION 31.03.2015
CLOSING DATE FOR ON-LI REGISTRATION 16.04.2015
Tentative Date of On-line Examination 29.05.2015 (FRIDAY)
Downloading of Call Letters for Test : On or After 12.05.2015
| Post code | Name of post | Grade/ scale | No. of vacancies | Scale of pay |
| 01 | Company Secretary | MMG Scale III | 01 | 25700-800/5-29700-900/6-35100 |
| 02 | Manager (Security) | MMG Scale II | 35 | 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100 |
| 03 | Officer (Data Analyst) | JMG Scale I | 01 | 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100- 800/7-25700 |
| 04 | Officer (Industry)- Mechanical | JMG Scale I | 03 | 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100- 800/7-25700 |
| 05 | Officer (Industry)-Textile | JMG Scale I | 01 | 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100- 800/7-25700 |
| 06 | Fire Officers | JMG Scale I | 09 | 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100- 800/7-25700 |
| 07 | Officer (Printing Technologist) | JMG Scale I | 03 | 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100- 800/7-25700 |
| TOTAL |
|
|
Reservation category Wise :
AGE, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND POST QUALIFICATION WORK
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|
No comments:
Post a Comment