Directions (Q. 1-5): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer (1) if x > y (2) if x $\geq$y (3) if x < y (4) if x $\leq$y (5) if x = y or a relationship between x and y cannot be established.
$Q.$ I. $x^ 2$ + 3x = 28 II. $y^ 2$ + 16y + 63 = 0
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
2 .
I. x = $\sqrt[3]{2197}$ II. y$^2$ = 169
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
3 .
I. $8x^ 2 $ - 49x + 45 = 0 II.$ 8y^ 2 $ - y - 9 = 0
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
4 .
I. 42x - 17y = -67 II. 7x + 12y = -26
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
5 .
I. $x^ 2 $ - 8x + 15 = 0 II. $2y^ 2 $ - 21y + 55 = 0
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
6 .
Directions (Q. 6-10): In each of these questions two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer (1) if p > q (2) if p $\geq$ q (3) if p < q (4) if p $\leq$ q (5) if p = q or no relation can be established between p and q.
$Q.$ I. $2.3p - 20.01 = 0$ II. $2.9q - p = 0$
A. $ p > q$
B. $ p \geq q $
C. $ p < q$
D. $ p \leq q$
7 .
I. p = $\sqrt{1764}$ II. $q^2$ = 1764
A. $ p > q$
B. $ p \geq q $
C. $ p < q$
D. $ p \leq q$
8 .
I. $p^ 2 $ - 26p + 168 = 0 II. $q^ 2 $ - 25q + 156 = 0
A. p = q or no relation can be established between ‘p’ and ‘q’.
No comments:
Post a Comment