What is the area of the right-angled triangle?
I.$sec^2 \theta - tan^2 \theta = 1$
II.$cot(90^o - \theta)$ = $12\over13$
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
3 .
Solving the simultaneous equations, what will be the value of P?
I.$7\over2$P+9q=42
II.$3\over2$P + $27\over7$q = 18
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
4 .
Direction (Q. 4 to 8): Each of these questions has 2 number series marked as I and II. Study the pattern of series I and apply it to complete series II, whose Ist place is filled up for you.
$Q$. I. 2160 360 72 18 6
II. 420 a b c d
What is the value of b?
A. 70
B. 84
C. 41
D. 14
5 .
I. 3 19 93 375 1121
II. 0 a b c d
Which number must replaced?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
6 .
I. 2 0 –6 –18
II. 8 a b c
can be represented by:
A. -2
B. -20
C. 1
D. -12
7 .
I. 4 17 153 2448
II. 2 p q r
The number r will be:
A. 1331
B. 1234
C. 1243
D. 3131
8 .
I. 32 37 47 58 71 79
II. 23 m n o p q
What should come in place of o?
A. 36
B. 94
C. 14
D. 63
9 .
The number 7, expressed as a percentage is:
A. 0.07
B. 0.7
C. 7
D. 700
10 .
The sum of the series 3 – 3 3 + 9 – 9 3 + ... upto 8 terms is:
From I: no information
From II: tan $\theta$ = $12\over13$
base = 13, highest = 12
But, tan is only a ratio of base and heights, not necessarily true values.
3 .
Answer : Option D
Explanation :
I x $3\over7$ = I.Thus, both equations are same
To solve for 2 values, at least 2 different equations are needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment