Directions (Q. 1-10): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer (1) if x > y (2) if x $\geq$y (3) if x < y (4) if x $\leq$y (5) if x = y or no relation between ‘x’ and ‘y’ can be established.
$Q.$ I. $3x^ 2$ – 7x – 20 = 0 II. $y^ 2$ – 8y + 16 = 0
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. $ x \leq y$
2 .
I. $x^ 2$ – 72 = 0 II. $y^ 2$ – 9y + 8 = 0
A. $ x > y$
B. $ x \geq y $
C. $ x < y$
D. x = y or no relation can be established between ‘x’ and ‘y’.
No comments:
Post a Comment